Sunday, March 1, 2009

A little Sunday morning reading

Moving on from flip books to Tintin. I love his little dog Snowy. At the end of this little video I heard a crow so I had to answer back. I prefer speaking dog and bird language to German or English.

3 comments:

Ezra Bean said...

Look at all that flowing hair! I make animals sounds too instead of the descriptive term, I feel it helps us bond with nature. I say woof, meow, and cawwww-caww (for birds). xoxoxE

suzbabu said...

Cutest video EVER. Love the crow sound and the nonchalant pointing--like she's saying "Just so you know, I refer to said bird outside the window. Have a look for yourself." Priceless.

Bree said...

She is so great -having fun but taking it all seriously at the same time. I could almost hear the story going on inside her head as she looked at the pictures silently. And then, kaw-kaw! She is growing up SO fast!
Now I want to see a picture of pregnant mama with beautiful Cosima!