Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dancing Queen

Inspired by my boy Ochen's recent dance video, I decided to try out some new dance moves. Ok, so I'm not quite Beyonce in Single Ladies but you have to give me a few creative points for working some props, like my doll and a tissue.

3 comments:

suzbabu said...

Ochen is honored that he could prove inspirational. He is also thinking that if he and Cosima were to marry one day they could produce a race of super dancers. They could take over the world...and the universal anthem could be "Get Down Tonight."

Bree said...

excellent moves Cosima! As your mother would say, "Rock on!"

Linda Mar said...

Ok, now I have to get some video of Sadie dancing along with Cosima while watching this, then signing "more" when it ended (as I write this comment). Yay for blogs! Who knew our kids would be dancing together across continents?