Mom and Soo were a bit late to pick me up and as you can see from this picture I was in a mood. My teacher told them that I didn't take my nap that day-- a very rare occurrence that she suggested was the fault of an upcoming full moon.
It took us TWO hours--thanks to all sorts of construction going on in the city and some complications with the S-bahn--to get to the museum. Mom and Soo plied me with cashew nuts and Soo's Lucky Grasshopper iphone game (I was like the perfect ad for the thing) the whole way. And guess what? It closed down just a minute or two before we got there.
And guess what again? I had for the first time in ages taken a major blow out kind of poop that even smeared on the new shirt I got from Aunt Julia. My mom had to change me in a restaurant bathroom and take me out of my shirt...there was nothing for me to wear except a crazy hot fleece zip up jacket over my bare belly. It was so hot I couldn't bear keeping it closed so I unzipped it. Here's how I looked---like some crazy red neck rock-a-billy on one of Berlin's most fancy streets. People were totally checking me out and laughing. Not really with me if you know what I mean.
2 comments:
Even wish I coulda been there for this day! In fact, I clearly was in spirit, cuz the fiascos you had were so Suzanne's life-esque, it was almost uncanny!
the shirtless part of the story had me laughing out loud because we had a VERY similar situation last nite....driving back to NYC from the cape, and stopped at IKEA to change clem and let her stretch her legs. it is our regular stop. mark was changing her in the "family room"--love the swedes--and there was an incident with pee that got all over her shirt. we had more in the car but they were buried under a lot of stuff so instead clem wore the cardigan sweater i brought along...it was a vneck and only had ONE button in the middle so her belly stuck right out. we chose to think of it as her steven tyler look. if only she had some scarves and a mic stand!
Post a Comment