Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meet Mr. Cosima

Today we went to Vita's (my mom's god-daughter) baptism. Unfortunately we were late to the church ceremony thanks to yours truly and several other reasons but my mom would like to forget all that. So...on to the after party where I turned into a little devil.

I love the word "Mine!" these days, especially shouted at the top of my lungs, occasionally done with a stomp of the foot. It really scares off the other kids and leaves me with my choice of toys. It also mortifies my parents who kind of laugh nervously and then scurry in to break it up.

There was one little boy there who knew he could push my buttons by trying to take away anything I had in my hands. We clashed all evening. In a way that was kind of like first love. My mom was convinced that we would eventually get married one day. She was especially convinced when at the very end of the night we stopped fighting and started dancing and sticking out our tongues.

1 comment:

Linda Mar said...

What a coincidence, Sadie likes to say "Mine!" a lot, too. And, "Sadie's!"