This might just be our favorite video of all time--or at least an even tie with the video of Paloma feeding a nut to a chicken. We are not sure who is cuter: Chris or the bunny. What do you think?
Ha! This must be the SHORT video! I think I remember there was an awkward, interminable moment when the bunny was dancing and I was dancing and the camera was rolling, and I was trying to just keep smiling. Kind of like when I'm singing karaoke. XO!
2 comments:
are you sure that isn't a young yves saint laurent??
Ha! This must be the SHORT video! I think I remember there was an awkward, interminable moment when the bunny was dancing and I was dancing and the camera was rolling, and I was trying to just keep smiling. Kind of like when I'm singing karaoke. XO!
Post a Comment