Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking Back

So now that I'm the ripe old age of one I thought it was time to look back at how far I've come. Take a look at my barely two-month old self in this video. I'm like a little bird with a kooky hairline and a tuft of black hair. A pretty cute bird though if I say so myself.


Then if you check out the video of me under the February blog entries where I'm 5-months old you'll see me almost bald laughing myself silly over a stuffed butterfly. You won't find me doing something so naive now. And my locks are thick and silky thank you very much.

I started crawling mid-June and soon after started hanging onto walls and scooting around corners on my own two feet. I imagine I'll start walking any day now. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

suzbabu said...

Too adorable. And, just so you know, Ochen is crazy jealous of Cosima's hair. He dreamms of the day when he will no longer be one step from baldness...