We had to go to Frankfurt the other day because Dad had an interview with a headhunter there. On a free afternoon my parents took me to the Opel Zoo, one of two privately owned zoos in Germany. It's right around the corner from where my grandfather lives. Anyhow my parents were far more psyched up about the whole thing than I was. I think they thought that just because I really like dogs and rabbits that I would embrace the entire animal kingdom. Here I am with my mom in the petting zoo, which in my opinion was a nasty and kind of depressing enclosure filled with big, stir-crazy, aggressive farm animals. Where were the rabbits I wanted to know? My mom kept trying to force a donkey on me until finally it tried to eat her shirt.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cosima's right! that's ass! she cried bc she knew that donkey was going to attack her mama.
thanks for making me laugh out loud on this freezing cold Maine morning. Also, I was amazed to see you put Cosima down on her feet! wow! Sadie just started to sit up on her own and it's so exciting....
You've officially outshone any of my formerly funny posts. I gotta say we were ROLLING over here when that donkey started to chow on your ass! Loving that you're trying to run away AND look cool for the kiddo at the same time.
Post a Comment