My Dad got to the honor of slicing the bird. Then we filled out plates and pulled our Chinese fire crackers. I got a pair of mini tweezers. Not sure what I'd do with those.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Day
I like turkey and it likes me...yum. Christmas dinner is a perfect meal for me: mashed potatoes and squash and turkey and the best part...gravy!
My Dad got to the honor of slicing the bird. Then we filled out plates and pulled our Chinese fire crackers. I got a pair of mini tweezers. Not sure what I'd do with those.




My Dad got to the honor of slicing the bird. Then we filled out plates and pulled our Chinese fire crackers. I got a pair of mini tweezers. Not sure what I'd do with those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful family! Beautiful table!
Post a Comment