Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in Connecticut

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog. It's been a wild past two weeks. First we flew to NYC. I refused to sleep on the plane until the last three hours and made the whole cabin laugh at my antics in that silly basinette thing my parents expected me to sleep in. Then we hung out in Brooklyn for a few days---I saw my city friends Xander and Clem. My parent stayed on a few days while Omi and Grepa took me to Litchfield which was covered in at least a foot of snow. When my parents finally joined me in CT we headed for the Christmas village on what seemed to be the coldest day of the year. I think I was frozen stiff so I couldn't really express what I truly felt about finally meeting Santa Claus, his Mrs, an elf and Ruldolf.




No comments: