OMG. I was in the sand box today. How cosima-ic! I love the bird effects. Check out my blog to see the giant swan at my local park. xoxooxE
Man! Cosima is one lucky peanut! All Ochen has in his "backyard" is a fire escape and an alleyway....It ain't easy bein' a city kid. Or maybe we just picked the wrong city.P.S. LOVED those shots in and around Berlin. How very Weimar.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OMG. I was in the sand box today. How cosima-ic! I love the bird effects. Check out my blog to see the giant swan at my local park. xoxooxE
Man! Cosima is one lucky peanut! All Ochen has in his "backyard" is a fire escape and an alleyway....
It ain't easy bein' a city kid. Or maybe we just picked the wrong city.
P.S. LOVED those shots in and around Berlin. How very Weimar.
Post a Comment