Saturday, October 3, 2009

5-Star Babies


Here we are in a stylish two room suite at the Ritz in Wolfsburg. My mom is writing about Wolfsburg's Autostadt --an auto themed fun park designed by Volkswagon. This is Paloma's first five-star hotel experience. I had mine at the same age--three months--when we stayed at the Four Seasons Milan. To be honest the baby beds are all pretty much the same wherever you stay--although 5 star hotels tend to give you a stuffed animal at least. And here I had a plate of cookies in my room. I love the attention though. I worked the cleaning women and the concierges and the restaurant wait staff just like Eloise.

Here I am with Papa and Paloma giving each other a little love in a very big comfy 5-star bed.

1 comment:

Bree said...

love the love. you are a very nice older sister cosima.