Friday, October 30, 2009

Miss Ladybug at the Campfire


On the night before Halloween I went to check out my KITA's Halloween party where we in typical German-style roasted organic bread dough over the fire instead of marshmellows. Not that I know what marshmellows are yet but I'm sure they are much tastier than burnt dough. Anyhow I went as a ladybug but unfortunately it wasn't the most practical outfit for the cold weather so really I'm a ladybug with a coat on. Plus I wasn't that into the antennaes that came with it so I made my mom wear them. (No picture of that unfortunately).

Here I am surveying the scene while my mom burns my bread dough.

1 comment:

Ezra Bean said...

OMG! Cosmic! I was a ladybug! We could have been the perfect ladybug couple!!!! We'll have to coordinate again next year. Kiss Kiss Kiss! Love Ezra