Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catch me if You Can!

OK, I admit it. When my friend Ochen came at me with his Mr. T shirt and Rocky music I got scared. As my parents were rolling around on the floor laughing like big idiots, my little blubbery knees were knocking. Finally, my parents got a hold of themselves and my dad got all crazy German. He started to talk about knives and lockholds. My mom got nervous and was like "Knives? Great. Like we really need images of our daughter holding knives beaming across cyber space to all our relatives." Babble babble babble etc. While they continued to bicker I decided to high tail it out of Dodge.  Hasta la vista, Little Rocky! All's fair in love and war!



3 comments:

suzbabu said...

Ochen says: "You mock me with your motor skills! If I catch you, can we end this little feud, leave the folks behind, and ride off into the sunset together?"

Margaret said...

Can't we all just get along?
Clem says she is a lover not a fighter ;)

cosima said...

I thought you'd never ask! That said, I'll take you both on when it comes to the legwarmer challenge! Can't wait to meet you guys for real. I think we'll all get along real good. Especially if I'm in charge and everyone is wearing glitter!