Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On the Ball


The day after I turned 9 months old I decided to crawl for real. I'm like my dad: I like to make sure I'm 100% prepared
before I do something. The week before I did tons of push ups to build up my upper body strength. My parents thought it looked pretty weird but I sure showed them!

4 comments:

suzbabu said...

That's HYSTERICAL! It's like she thought, "o.k., need to do some for real crawling, but I'm also a goal-oriented kinda gal, so I can't just go in circles...I know, I'll play fetch with myself." She's SO your child, Ms. G. AND she's definitely starting to look more like ya. Cutie-patootie.

Bree said...

No way!!!
Go Cosima go! Great work team!

Bree said...

AND don't think those rainbow leggings went unnoticed!
Are those special leg - crawling protection gear ala wonder woman?!

Margaret said...

i would like to see some video of her push-up sessions!
i'm picturing her like robert deniro in cape fear, with a tiny scales of justice tattooed on her back while she worked out furiously in preparation for her moment!