Oooooh, you're in trouble! Ochen says you better not be planning a party with some other man....(Mom says, "Cosima...you're the coolest.")
Oh, and by the way, you'd better stay away from the hard liquor. Next thing you know, you're Jackie O junior. (Ask your mom what this means!)
Let's hope I learn from my mother's Jackie O delusions. ANyhooo, getting an early start means I won't be such a light weight.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooooh, you're in trouble! Ochen says you better not be planning a party with some other man....
(Mom says, "Cosima...you're the coolest.")
Oh, and by the way, you'd better stay away from the hard liquor. Next thing you know, you're Jackie O junior. (Ask your mom what this means!)
Let's hope I learn from my mother's Jackie O delusions. ANyhooo, getting an early start means I won't be such a light weight.
Post a Comment