Back home in Cologne making a mess of things. I love my mom's handbags. There are so many shiny little things in there including her cell phone which I love to chew on.
Further evidence that you are a better woman and mom than I. If Ochen were to go through one of my bags, he'd probably pick up more diseases than even those attributed to the Naked Granny. I'm gonna have to put KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH labels on all my Orla Kielys.
Seriously, the other day I found the remains of a ziplocked apple in one of my bags. It had been there...wait for it...three months. It's a sickness. I should be locked up.
Trust me --I've got some old bags that are a petri dish of weirdness but those are far far away. The amount of enjoyment ---at least 30 minutes---she gets from emptying my bag vs. an actual toy is amazing. Real toys hold her interest for about 3 minutes.
3 comments:
Further evidence that you are a better woman and mom than I. If Ochen were to go through one of my bags, he'd probably pick up more diseases than even those attributed to the Naked Granny. I'm gonna have to put KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH labels on all my Orla Kielys.
Seriously, the other day I found the remains of a ziplocked apple in one of my bags. It had been there...wait for it...three months. It's a sickness. I should be locked up.
Yum!
Trust me --I've got some old bags that are a petri dish of weirdness but those are far far away. The amount of enjoyment ---at least 30 minutes---she gets from emptying my bag vs. an actual toy is amazing. Real toys hold her interest for about 3 minutes.
if she times it right, cosima might find a can of chili or a check for twenty-fife dollars in there!!!!
Post a Comment